www.auctionlowpricegrabber.com has a ZERO tolerance for Spam (Unsolicited Commercial Email) from any of our members. Spam is considered an unethical form of Internet advertising and all Spam complaints are taken seriously.
Definition of Spam
Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- The sending of unsolicited and unauthorized emails or online communications such as:
- bulletin boards (forums)
- chat rooms
- user groups,
- instant messaging services
- to individuals or businesses
who do not know the sender personally, have not agreed or requested to receive the emails, or have not provided their email address directly to the sender.
- An email sent to a recipient who would not have a reasonable expectation of receiving the email from the sender.
- Posting messages to Usenet or News groups that explicitly forbid the posting of commercial solicitations or solicitations not pertaining to their content.
- Opt-out lists where a person is specifically required to request removal from a mailing list in order to prevent solicitation.
- Hiring a company that is mailing out to a list of people with your opportunity that did not specifically request to receive your information beforehand.
For questions about our spam policy or any spam-related issues, please open ticket at: http://www.auctionlowpricegrabber.com/center